Monday, July 2, 2012

Murphy's Law - Surge of Anger

I am no hypocrite. I will not say things that I don't really mean or do things that I don't want to do. Today was never an exception. Given that I woke up with raised voices of my mother, my bro and his ex-wife arguing about their kids, visitation rights, etc.  Thanks to my Seraphim, planting sweet and sloppy kisses on our lips making us feel that nothing is wrong.  Inside our room was oblivion but outside was a totally different story.

First time I went down to ensure breakfast is set, I was still okay. The second time I went down, this time with my boy, made my brow raised.  After seeing my nanny carrying the youngest son of my bro, the irked feeling returned instantaneously. I asked her to put the child down and handed my son over. The child's presence was connected to the earlier raised voices.

Excerpt: Ex-wife asked bro if she could borrow the kids, bro doesn't want saying the situation is getting more chaotic, ex-wife insisted, my parents were upset even saying that if she likes to borrow get them for good instead and so on.  When their youngest son arrived, ex-wife left and my father brought the child to her endorsing all the clothes.  Mother (ex-wife) doesn't want.  So to cut the story short, kids were borrowed for a day only.

Climax came later in the afternoon when the "ex-wife" sent back her kids like someone would to pets/puppies. They were "delivered" in our porch, not minding the "after rain" and "still drizzling" condition. That blew the situation out of proportion... Why would you treat kids like that? My heart was so upset. Our house was not a halfway house but they are treating it as such.  Ex-wife never even bothered to call to confirm if the kids will be fetched.  They were just...delivered. The raised voice became mine. Increasing in volume as the hour progressed. So my bro was upset as well. Went straight to the house where ex-wife was staying, gave him a piece of his mind with probably not so "mellowed" delivery.  Eldest bro's wife called him up.  Eldest bro called me up saying that his wife was irked because she felt that her parents were offended due to my bro's behavior towards his ex-wife in their (sis-in-law's parents) turf. It was tangled already. I asked my bro's ex-wife to come over and settle this once and for all. 
What started with irked ended as anger as I saw how the ex-wife reacted invalidating the story of my eldest bro. Eldest bro came and also he was mad and his tone was high because he knew that his wife was upset.  

It became messy and ugly :( I hate how it ends with the surge of anger that I felt.  The outburst that I had 
and the bad feeling that's still with me due to this. This is truly a Murphy's Law for me. I never liked it but it happened. I guess some things are bound to realize on its own. But really, these are the emotions that I rather have not. Flush it out and let it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment